2021 TAXPAYER CHECKLIST
Below is a list of basic items we will need to properly prepare your 2021 federal tax return. If you have a business, we will need a summary of all your business income and expenses:
- The amount you received.
- Did you pay for childcare? If yes, please provide the following:
- Name and address of the provider
- Tax ID of Provider
- Amount paid for each child
- The third round of stimulus was sent out by the IRS starting in March 2021 as part of the American Rescue Plan. Did you receive the stimulus payment? If yes, what was the amount? NOTE: Please be accurate as this will delay the processing of your return for months! If you are uncertain, use this link to verify https://www.irs.gov/payments/your-online-account
- Did you make any cash donations to homeless shelters, food pantries, soup kitchens, churches and hospitals? If yes, what is the amount, and can you support it with bank records?